Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
All product people at Drivy share the same goal: providing an outstanding experience to their users. At Drivy, this is not only achieved by creating the sleekest product possible ; we are also inventing new mobility use cases and reshaping the car-sharing industry as we go along.
Your Mission as part of the Product team
- As the PM for our newly created Owner Operations squad, you’ll be in charge of making sure our owners have all they need to manage from 1 to 500 cars as easily as possible, while providing a top quality service to our customers.
- In particular, onboarding professional owner and larger fleets is a recent business development for Drivy, and will require from you to draw an extensive understanding of this new segment of users and their problems.
- You will drive a team of great developers, designers and data analysts through the full product cycle: problem identification, research, ideation, design, development, and launch.
- Set the product strategy and empower the team to come up with great solutions.
- Ship high quality features on both our website and mobile apps.
What you'll work on
- Here are some examples of projects that you could work on, (but you’ll be responsible of building the roadmap!):
- Weekly overview of all trips
- Alerts dashboard on actions to perform on cars (cleanliness, maintenance, …)
- Multiple access rights for owners and their service providers
Who you'll work with
- Our product team that you will join is made of 5 PMs, 2 Product Data Analysts, and 4 Product Designers, all working jointly with our 23 people tech team. Big enough to take the time to deep dive in the features you will build, small enough for your personal contribution to have a large impact on the company.
- You will form a squad along with 2 developers, one product designer, one data analyst, a contributor from the owner-marketing team along with a squad lead from the ops department.
- You will report to Raphaël our Head of Product for the 'Trip Experience' Tribe
What you’ll bring to the table
- Already shipped a quality app (which usually means a minimum of 2 years of experience)
- Gifted communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about mobility
- Bonus: Skills in User Research, and previous experience in B2B products
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.