Back to jobs listings
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a User Experience writer, you'll work with the Design team to shape the best product experiences by creating compelling content that empowers and delights our users.
- You'll be expected to understand your audience and make decisions that reflect their best interests, helping them reach their goals. You're a designer -- and words are your design language.
- You’ll help set the vision for content and drive cohesive and meaningful product narratives across multiple platforms (web, apps, emails) and markets.
What you'll work on
- You'll partner with designers and product managers to optimize the user experience, from holistic user flows to product copy details (edge cases, empty states...), making sure the content produced is concise, clear and useful.
- You'll be responsible for the coherence of all text that goes into our digital services, and you'll work closely with our brand copywriter to ensure our writing principles and brand voice are adhered to across all media.
- You'll use data & user research to inform, evaluate, and improve your proposals (looking at growth and product marketing opportunities when relevant).
- You’ll partner with legal, localization, marketing, and customer support to ensure your creations are appropriately and responsibly launched in different markets.
- As our first UX writer, you’ll help the Design team spread awareness about the value of UX writing among other teams at the company.
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working with our talented Design team, reporting directly to Jeremy our Head of Product Design
What you'll bring to the table
- You’re a storyteller and a design thinker who loves solving problems for a given audience, in a broad landscape such as mobility
- Ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Background in UX/content design preferred, experience in copywriting/content strategy a plus
- Advanced/fluent level in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.
This position is full-time and based in Paris. Portfolio (work samples or articles showing your skills/vision) required to apply.