Back to jobs listings
Business Development Manager - UK
Business Development - London - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
- Drivy is a car sharing Marketplace, offering revenue opportunities for different types of car owners ranging from peer-to-peer listing their car on the platform on weekends, through to entrepreneurs and rental companies listing large fleets dedicated to Drivy-Getaround. Commercial fleets are already growing fast, and now your mission will be to take acquisition of new shared fleets on the platform to the next level in the UK.
What you’ll work on:
- Account acquisition and sales:
- Owning the sales cycle of acquiring new fleets for Drivy Open, from identifying and approaching new leads through to sign up and onboarding across all professional owner segments including OEMs, dealerships, corporate fleets and car rental agencies.
- Work closely with the marketing and comms teams to develop a strategy to acquire new professional owners.
- Business development:
- Secure local partnerships to improve the business environment for professional owners, for example, get special leasing, parking or cleaning deals.
Who you'll work with
- You will report directly to Katy, the Country Manager for the UK.
- Working closely with Jack our Account Manager and Alice our Key Account Manager.
- Working alongside with Marketing, Business Intelligence and the international business development team
What you'll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business-related subject.
- 7 years experience, with 4 years in a business development or sales position
- Knowledge of the fleet industry required.
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the mobility industry.
- Proven track record in exceptional sales results: results are what gets you out of bed each day and you’re not afraid to make calls to new and existing customers.
- Competent with data and analysis - you have an analytical mindset and you can build your own analysis by using Excel and raw data files.
- You understand a business plan and feel confident explaining it in depth to your future Partners.
What we offer
- Being part of a great team of people working on the UK: 6 young people working on biz dev, account management, marketing and comms.
- Cool offices in WeWork Old Street.
- Start-up spirit, projects move forward quickly and your opinion counts.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.