Back to jobs listings
Brand Content Writer
Growth & Marketing - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a Content Writer, you’ll tell compelling stories about our brand, service, and company that increase awareness of Getaround, connect with our audience, and build brand loyalty and trust.
What you'll work on
- Help define and execute the global content marketing strategy, creating content our audience wants and that gets measurable results in line with business goals, including: inspirational emails about promotions or updates, witty social media posts, shareable blog articles, and educational Youtube videos
- Craft catchy copy for brand marketing and awareness campaigns that explain our service in a compelling way, adapting the message to fit the medium - from digital ads to OOH billboards to radio and TV spots
- Collaborate with our Performance, Growth, and Owner Success teams on content marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement, and leads that convert and retain customers
- Develop SEO content that increases inbound traffic while maintaining a high quality standard and the integrity of our brand voice
- Maintain editorial governance of our brand tone of voice while writing, editing, and optimising content across all departments, including Customer Support, recruitment, product, and corporate communications
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to research and write thought leadership content about our industries, from mobility and automotive to tech startup culture and the sharing economy
- Curate third-party content and links that relate to our brand mission to share on our channels
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working in our Global Brand Team, reporting directly to Kim, our Copy and Content lead.
What you'll bring to the table
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with a flair for creativity and a meticulous attention to detail
- A background in content marketing, communications, or copywriting preferred
- 2-3 years content creation or copywriting experience for a brand, advertising or digital marketing agency, or professional publisher (nope sorry, personal blogging doesn’t count)
- A passion for telling captivating stories through words, and an understanding of how copy and design work hand-in-hand
- Fluency in English
- Experience writing for multiple types of media, from spoken dialogue video scripts to advertising taglines to long-form articles
- Skills in project management, multi-tasking, and managing priorities of various stakeholders in an international organisation
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up environment
- An interest in the mobility sector and/or the sharing economy
- The ability to measure and analyse digital and social media content performance using relevant tools and platforms
- Knowledge of French / Spanish / German / High Valyrian
Nice to have:
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact