Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Drivy started as a P2P platform with only individual cars, and for a couple of years has been open to professional fleets who want to launch a new line of business or generate additional revenue. As Account Manager your mission is to convert new fleet accounts and help them achieve their goals on the platform to ultimately grow the size of their fleet, with a focus on fleets of up to 30 cars. They are generally new entrepreneurs, independent car rental agencies, dealerships etc...
What you'll work on
- Build a strong pipeline: qualify inbound leads, achieve outbound campaigns among our community of owners and participate to local events to generate leads.
- Convert your leads into successful partners; challenge their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve on Drivy.
- Onboard the accounts you convert and track their performance on a monthly basis.
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of your portfolio and following up on improvement areas including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Act as the voice of the accounts you manage within Drivy to escalate internal understanding of their challenges and blockers.
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Maud, our FR/BE Business Development Manager and closely working with Julien, our FR Account Manager.
- Fleets willing to join the Drivy adventure. (entrepreneurs, car rental companies...).
- Local FR team and Global Business Development team.
- External providers ( parking, car sourcing and financing, etc).
What you'll bring to the table
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: 1 year experience in a Business Development, Sales or Account Management role.
- Proven ability to sell a product from converting leads to onboarding.
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: you are driven by results and you are not afraid to make external calls to customers.
- Knowledge of fleet economics would be a plus.
- You are organised, supportive and analytical.
- You can explain a business plan, and you are not worried about understanding how taxes works.
- Passionate about the changes in the mobility sector.
- Proficient with Google suite, MS office and CRM software.
- You speak perfect French and are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup with our Head Office located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.