Back to jobs listings
Product Data Analyst
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Your main mission is to leverage all available data to help the Product team ship the best possible features and build an excellent product.
What you'll work on
- When working with a Product Manager on a feature, you’ll be responsible for all the data aspects :
- Ad-hoc analysis to “tell the story” behind the data, so we design the feature and iterate on it based on facts
- Sync with the tech team to make sure data is comprehensive, consistent and easy to use: tracking, data structure, data warehouse specifications...
- Define KPIs with the Product Manager and build dashboards / data visualisations to monitor feature performance
- You will also lead cross departments projects on our data stack : AB testing framework, reporting tools, tracking… and contribute to evangelising data in the whole company.
- Participate in squads’ life: participate to standups, weekly meetings, design critics etc... and give your opinion on roadmap and features as anyone in the squad
- Our stack : Snowflake data warehouse, ETL managed with Airflow , our own Segment-like integrations, BI/visualisation tools such as Redash and Tableau , Python or R notebooks
Who you'll work with
- Reporting to our Head of Data
- Daily interactions with product managers, designers and developers.
- Strong interactions with your data colleagues in different teams (Product, Marketing, Tech, Insurance..)
What you'll bring to the table
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Data Analysis for product or marketing related projects
- MSc in quantitative field eg Maths, Statistics, Engineering or from a business school with very strong analytical skills and willingness to learn more in the field
- A strong interest in product: you think about possible product improvements in your day-to-day interactions with any app
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel experience, or any other statistical / BI tool
- Experience with writing SQL queries, joining large datasets from multiple sources and/or developing automated reporting solutions will be a strong plus
- Experience with R, Python or other data-oriented programming languages is a plus.
- Good level of English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the center of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.