Back to jobs listings
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a Visual Designer, you will be at the forefront of user interface design helping define a common visual language for our services through our Design System. Your work will inspire and empower design teams to create their best work consistently across platforms or media types.
- You'll collaborate with product & brand design (interfaces, iconography, illustration, motion...) focusing on defining, maintaining and evolving each visual element with accuracy, consistency and high levels of craft / quality.
- You will have a strong voice in the way we design our solutions, communicating how form influences function, and constantly striving for simplicity and great user experience.
What you'll be working on
- Synthesize broad, ambiguous design goals and work with design and brand teams toward creating highly compelling visual environments for our service.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers and UX writers to implement a cohesive Design system, thinking about each project holistically and how it fits in the entire Getaround/Drivy ecosystem
- Responsible for defining & maintaining delightful, simple and clear visual components from creation to shipping in production
- Give and solicit real-time feedback from other designers and engineers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Clearly articulate design decisions to the global design team and internal stakeholders
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working with our talented Design team, reporting directly to Jeremy our Head of Product Design
What you'll bring to the table
- Outstanding graphic design skills (knowledge of design principles related to information hierarchy, branding, and typography). Motion & illustration skills are a real plus. You're a person passionate about imagining and executing high quality design work.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary product teams (UX or product designers, research, engineering, ux writers)
- Strong interest in designing for a variety of platforms including web, mobile design and editorial design
- You are constantly on the look-out for great & innovative services
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.
This position is full-time based in Paris. Portfolio required to apply.