Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- As part of the ES Account Management team based in Barcelona, your mission is to work along our fleet partners (mobility players operating more than 3 cars such as car rental companies, car dealers, entrepreneurs...), to help them from the launch phase to the scaling of their fleet and ultimately making them grow the size of their fleet in a sustainable way.
What you'll work on
- Assist on the launch phase for fleet projects and onboard fleet partners, including account set up, training and operations assistance.
- Work on performance report documents to benchmark the activity of our key accounts including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Maintain a weekly or monthly contact, depending on their needs, with fleet partners, to review their performance and help them improve, with the help of the Account Management team.
- Help managing inbound forms submitted by potential fleet partners.
- Act as the partner’s voice within Drivy to escalate internal understanding of challenges and blockers to the partner experiences.
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Alba, our ES Account and Biz Dev. Supply Manager.
- Local ES team (mainly Óscar and Jaume) and Global Account Managers and Business development team.
- Drivy's fleet partners.
- External providers (parking operators, car sourcing, etc).
What you'll bring to the table
- Education: University degree
- Perfect written and spoken Spanish and professional English (required for any internal interaction within Drivy).
- You are not afraid to go on the ground to find solutions and have a deep understanding of your partner operations and set up, to assist them in the most efficient way.
- You are organised, supportive and analytical
- Passionate about the changes in the mobility sector.
- Proficient with Google suite and MS office.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing international startup with our head office located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.